(250) 881-1350

Tax Compliance

Tailor-made tax solutions. Built to fit.

What is T1?

  • Summary of all income taxes paid to Canada Revenue Agency
  • All working Canadians must fill this out each year!

What is T2?

  • The form for all Canadian corporations to file their income taxes.

Whether you’re a small business, SME or sole proprietor, our expert CPAs will take care of your personal or corporate tax filing.

Book Your Consultation