– Monthly review of the financial reports as produced by your bookkeeper
– Update & review the 7 Key numbers that drive your company profitability and cash.
– 2-hour face to face meeting each month to review these numbers
– Prepare cash flow forecast every month
– Represent your company with third parties (Canada Revenu Agency, Bank, Investors, etc)
– Establish credit policies and procedures to improve collections and reduce debts
– Participate in your monthly management meeting as your CFO/Controller
Create budget and perform variance analysis